Expert-guided Tour: Demystify Chinese Buddhist Temples
Regular Tour Dates
Custom-made Tour Price
CCC does not presently offer regular set packages for this tours/classes. However we are happy to help you plan a private tour/class. Please click the tab "Custom-made tour" or "Private Class/Event" to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
1. CCC is an internationally licensed travel agency,
providing high quality service and tour trips in an informative and
friendly environment. Our tours has no forced shopping stops or hidden
costs. The tour schedule is not rushed and it is aimed at providing
you with a stress-free enjoyable experience.
2. Our guides and experts are well selected and trained and only
work for CCC. They are well-educated, friendly, caring and relaxed
compared to the guides working for the mainstream travel companies
3. CCC has established a solid reputation among the expatriate
communities living in China for over a decade. Our clients includes
the local expat community, their visiting families and friends and
any other travelers to China. CCC trips maintains a well-mixed,
like-minded and amiable travelers from all over the world.
4. CCC tours have routes and destinations designed for visitors
to China as well as walks and excursions that are geared toward
expats and cater to their specific interests and schedules.
5. CCC also caters for private tours and the tour group is able
to personalize the tour arrangement with added classes or workshops
with our friendly CCC consultants.
6. Booking is easy. Just register online and pay by bank or credit
Now just sit back, relax and let us take
you on a journey.
You may think that all Buddhist temples in China look the same ? but do you really understand their symbolism? We invite you to spend an afternoon with CCC expert and perhaps a monk at the Fayuan Temple, who will provide the keys to unlock the significance of buildings and motifs common to Buddhist temples.
We will answer question such as, why do the luohan statues have long eyebrows and specific hand gestures? What are the eight Treasures? Why does the King of the North hold a snake in his hand? You will also learn the insights of Zen buddhism and how modern people live in a zen way in their fast-paced life.
We will visit Fa Yuan Si, a famous historical Buddhist Temple in Beijing where it is also the location of China Buddhism Collage and China Buddhism Library. The talk will be conducted in English. Meet outside the entrance of the Temple.
* Layman buddhist teacher guides the walk
* Walk in the hundres years old and historically most famouse buddhist temple in Beijing, where is also the center for China Buddism Collage.
* Both basic Buddist temple structure, statue symbols and in-depth Zen buddhism insights will be explained.
Address: Fa Yuan Temple (fa yuan si), Jiao Zi Hutong east of Niu Jie Street, Liangguang Dajie, Beijing. （one street east of the Niu Jie Mosque). It is located at Xuanwu District.