Day 1 Beijing – Suzhou
- Take the overnight train to Suzhou.
Day 2 Suzhou
- Suzhou is famous for its canals and classic gardens in the Southern Chinese style. You will visit the most intricate and exquisite of these, Humble Administrator's Garden and the Lion Grove Garden,which boast views that change with every bend in the path, and the perfect blend of rocks, water, and greenery.
- Take wooden canopy boat ride along the canal of the ancient Suzhou town and walk into the neighborhood lanes with old Suzhou houses.
- Visit the Master of Nets' Garden in the evening.
- Stay overnight in Suzhou.
Day 3 Suzhou/ Shanghai
- Breakfast at hotel and take bullet train to Shanghai.
- Take a walk in the French Concession and the Xintiandi that offer glimpses into both Shanghai's glamorous past and its equally glamorous present as a leader in style and commerce.
- Stroll along the Bund river front, the time honored symbol of Shanghai and show piece of the city's Neo-classical European imperial past.
- Visit the Shanghai World Financial Center and SKY WALK on the 100th floor of the tallest skyscraper in China.
- Cruise Huangpu river in the evening
- Free time in the evening to enjoy the best of Shanghai nightlife.
- Stay overnight in Shanghai
Day 4 Shanghai/ Beijing
- Breakfast and visit Xuhuiyuan, the legation quarter in the early 20th century, where you will see old churches and community services such as entertainment, culture and education for present-day Shanghainese.
- Tour 'Shikumen', home to fascinating narrow streets, markets and traditional Shanghai houses.
- Visit the Shanghai Museum, one of the most modern museums in China.
- Take the bullet train/ flight back to Beijing.
CCC Travel does not offer regular set packages for this tour. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private tour and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private journeys for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
Beijing departure: RMB5,900/per person/2 guests
RMB5,650/per person/3-5 guests
Shanghai departure: RMB4,700/per person/2 guests
RMB4,500/per person/3-5 guests
The price includes:
--round trip train tickets Beijing-Shangha for Beijing departure
--3 nights' accommodation in 4-star Hotel
--transfers in customary air conditioned coaches
--entrance fee for all sights mentioned in the program
--all sightseeing and transfers with local English-speaking tour guide
--all meals during the trip except dinner
--gratitude to the guide
--local travel insurance
Note: The stated prices are based on dual-occupancy rooms and economy-class flights. These prices may change based on your dates of travel, the number of people in your party, and any specific requirements you may have.