CCC does not offer this tour anymore.
Tucked in the western corner of Yunnan, Tengchong has a stunning volcanic landscape that includes natural volcanoes, hot springs and volcanic lakes.
Located on the border of the Europe-Asia continental plate, Tengchong is a highly volcanic area with 97 volcanoes. In the last 500 years, 70 earthquakes occured in the area measuring 5 or more Richter scale. The Daying Mountain volcano has erupted many times. Ma'an Mountain consists of three volcanoes, some of which have formed lakes.
Tengchong has the best preserved volcano groups from the Cenozoic Era in China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this tour. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
- Off-the-beaten rural Dali of Yunnan
- Off-the-Beaten Path Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-La of Yunnan
- Shangri-La, Deqin & Meili Snow Mt.& Lakes
- Yunnan's Yuanyang (Hani Rice Terrace) & Tropical Xishuangbanna
- Western Yunnan's Tengchong - Volcanoes & Hot Springs
- Nujiang Gorge in Northwest Yunnan
- Yunnan's Lugu Lake & Mosuo People
- Wintercamp: Nature & minority Immersion in Yunnan's Xishuangbanna