Qingdao is a famous seaport city of Shandong peninsula, and popular tourist city for its beach, old concession villas and streets, Qingdao Beer Bruwery (Factory), and many other interesting sites including Mount.Laoshan.
May - October. Of course summer is the best time but it also can be extremely crowded.
Day 1 Fly in Qingdao
- Evening Flights
- Beijing travelers: Beijing airport - Qingdao (CA1525 20:35-21:45)
- Shanghai travelers: Fly from Shanghai Hongqiao - Qingdao (MU5519 20:20-21:45).
- Other locales: we welcome those to join us from other locales and meet us in Qingdao.
- Fly into Qingdao, transfer to the hotel and stay overnight.
- Next Morning (Day 2) Flights
Optionally, you can also choose to fly into Qingdao next morning
Beijing - Qingdao: several flights available in the morning, over 1 hour.
Shanghai Hongqiao to Qingdao 07:30 - 08:50
Day 2: Qingdao
- Visit the Yingbin Guan (former residence of German viceroy); Protestant Church and Catholic Church; the former site of Mount. Qingdao Battery Fort.
- Enjoy seafood at lunch.
- Ride on a yacht to view Zhanqiao Pier and Small Qingdao Island.
- Free time to stroll around the beach.
Day 3: Qingdao / Fly Out
- Head to the suburb of Qingdao and climb Laoshan Mountain and visit Taiqing (Taoist) Palace.
- After lunch drive to Tsingtao Beer Museum to learn this most famous beer brewery in China and try some fresh beer.
- Walk around Badaguan Villa Area (known as Architecture Museum).
- Transfer to the airport and fly out.
- Fly back to Beijing at about 19:00; or Shanghai Hongqiao (20:20-21:35)
- Please note that the flights or timing of flights mentioned in the above itinerary may change subject to ticket availability and airline scheduling. Alternative hotels of similar standards will be used if any of the hotels mentioned in the itinerary is unable to provide enough accommodation.