Shaanxi Province is located in the heart of China. Beautiful riverbanks of the Yellow River, impressing waterfalls and breathtaking mountains coin the landscape of Shaanxi. The old China was governed for centuries from the province’s capital Xi’an, the terminus of the Silk Road. The most famous and UNESCO - listed attraction of Xi’an and one of the greatest archeological founds of the 20th century is the Terracotta Army. More than two thousand years ago, over 8.000 life-size terracotta warriors and horses were built to guard over the tomb of the emperor Qin Shihuang. Shaanxi’s landscape includes the Hua Shan, one of China’s five sacred mountains, and the spectacular Hukou waterfall of the Yellow River. Together with Sichuan, Shaanxi is the only province were wild living Pandas can still be found today.
- Ancient City Xi An (Terracotta Army Site)
- Xi'an (Terracotta Warriors) & Luoyang (Grottos & Shaolin Temple)
- Maijishan Grottoes & Famen Temple
- 3-day Tour to Datong (Grottoes) & Xi'an (Terracotta Warriors)
- Ancient City Xi An (Terracotta Army Site) & Yangtze River Cruise
- The Long March's Terminus Yan'an & Yellow Earth