|Terms and Conditions of CCC
|1. Classes should be paid for at least one day prior to the starting
2. A cancellation fee of RMB300 will be charged if a participant decides
to cancel registration prior to the start date. There are no refunds
for any cancellation after class begins.
3. There will be no refunds in case of total or partial absenteeism
4. If the student wishes to change courses the following conditions
a) It’s done within the first week of class (5 working days).
b) Student pays the difference between the courses.
c) There will be no refunds if the new course has a lower fee.
5. The course fee cannot be transferred to any other CCC classes,
events or tours when the student cannot finish the course for any
6. Students must give at least 24 hours prior notice to CCC if they
cannot attend class. The teacher will cancel the class after 30 minutes
if there are no students.
7. CCC can arrange private tutoring as a make-up class for those who
need to catch up or for students who feel the need to reinforce their
studies. The student will pay the hourly tutoring fee.
8. Students must pass the final exam (at least 60%) before upgrading
to the next level. CCC can arrange a free make-up exam for those who
have not passed the exam. CCC can also offer private tutoring for
them, if the students pay the hourly tutoring fee.
9. CCC may occasionally arrange class observations in order to train
teachers and improve teaching methods.
10. No classes will be held on Chinese Official Holidays, Christmas
and January 1st New Year’s Day.
11. CCC has the right to cancel classes because of any unforeseen
circumstances. In that event CCC will adjust the class schedule and
arrange make-up classes.