"Transformation Beijing" is the story of three of Beijing's most iconic buildings. Tiananmen - the old gate where laws used to be declared to the people, the old Beijing train station - built to give foreigners a chance to escape Chinese retaliation, and Qianmen - the first entrance to the inner city. All of these buildings have long lost their original purpose. But they have also attained new meaning in "New China", to an extent where it would be nearly impossible to imagine the centre of the capital without them.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- Lecture: All About Courtyard House - Siheyuan
- Talk: Beijing on the Move
- Talk: Evolution & Destruction of Old Beijing
- History of Chinese Architecture Lecture Series
- Talk: Principles of Forbidden City
- Lecture: Old Beijing City Planning & Fengshui
- Talk: Chinese Rural Architecture by Lou Qingxi
- Talk: China's Old Architecture and Relic Protection