- Release stress & tension
- Fitness & whole body strength
-Learn real self-defense
-Understand Chinese philosophy
- Look and feel younger
Our masters teach the internal martial arts of Xingyi and Bagua, which have roots dating back to the Song Dynasty. Xingyi harnesses the healing power of the Chinese five elements and offers a foundational set of self-defense techniques for victory in any combat situation. Bagua is a power practice based on the Taoist text, the Yi Ching, and focuses on the meditative practice of circle walking.
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
>>> Use breathing techniques, gentle movement, and meditation to cleanse, strengthen, and circulate the life energy (qi)
>>> Lead to better health and vitality and a tranquil state of mind.
>>> Learn some Neijiaquan (internal maartial arts）such as Xingyi & bagua zhang, to better understand and grasp Qigong, as they feature spiritual, mental or qi-related aspects, as opposed to an "external" martial arts approach focused on physiological aspects.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
Private custom-made class prices:
RMB1600 for a minimum of 5 adult guests (or the financial equivalent thereof) and are 2 hours long.
RMB2000 for 6-10 people.
The workshop can be scheduled at any time that it fits your schedule according to the availability of the teachers.
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s masters, artists, and teachers are all experts in their field and unique in their circles. Their schedules are tight, so they may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the artists/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time.
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.
- The class/workshop will be conducted in English/with English interpretation at the China Culture Center unless a different location is requested.
- The CCC’s center can accommodate maximum 10-20 people for a class/workshop.
- Special venues of different size and ambiance can be arranged for corporate clients.with extra charges.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Wellness Camp
- Chinese Sword Play In a Park
- Tai Chi for Medical and Health Enhancement
- Taoist Retreat For Yangsheng (wellness or health cultivation)
- Five Animal Qigong (Wuqinxi)
- Daoyin Qigong: Baduanjin & Yijinjing
- Workshop for the therapeutic Theory of Qigong guided Imagery by Guqin Music