Join us for an evening of communication with Buddha' s thoughts, true stories with his family and disciples. Our Buddhist layman will take us inside the life of the Buddha and outline how he used his understanding of human nature and the universe to bring us lessons that can be practiced in our daily lives. These lessons have the power to help us maintain a better balance with others, and contribute to a more tranquil society.
This session covers:
True stories of Buddha with his family and disciples
The Eight Keys of a successful life
The Four Principles of keeping balance with others
Six oars of a boat of harmonious family
The talk will be in English.
Venue: China Culture Center, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- Talk: Wisdom of Chuangzi and His Taoism
- Traditional Chinese Classics and Culture Course
- Lecture: Three religions of Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism
- Talk: The Art of War by Sun-Zi
- Talk: The Zen Path & Three Ways of Meditation
- Talk: All about Laozi and Philosophical Taoism
- Talk: Neo-Taoism or Mysterious Study
- Philosophy Talk: The free sprit of Zhuangzi