Foot-binding resulted in lifelong disabilities for most of its victims. In the 1990s and early 2000s, some elderly (born until mid-1940s) Chinese women still suffered from disabilities related to bound feet. With many stunning and sensational pictures, the talk introduces the history, detailed process of binding feet, and the custom and appeal.
The talk will be conducted in English.
Venue: China Culture Center, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
- Talk: Three weddings and a divorce
- Talk: The Truth about Eunuchs
- Talk: Cultural Differences East and West
- Talk: Getting work done in China's "relationship environment"
- Cross-cultural Discussion: Educating our Children
- Discussion: Comparison of East & West
- Cross-Culture Discussions: Making Chinese friends
- Cross-Culture Discussion: Workplace in China Today