Venue: China Culture Center, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
Sinologist, business consultant and martial artist graduated from Heidelberg University and Beijing Sports University, therapist for Chinese medicine and Yangsheng Qigong practitioner educated in buddhist and taoist temples through traditional apprenticeship, 13th generation lineage holder of Chen style and 4th generation of Hong style Taijiquan focusing on push hands and internal power developement, scholar of Chinese culture, classics and arts. Living and working in China for 15+ years, he is currently teaching, practicing and giving workshops at the Academy of Science, a taoist temple and various other places in Beijing and Europe. His research and teaching is focused on the revival of the applications of the ancient Chinese arts and cultivational practices in our modern society.
About Feng Shui
Feng Shui (also known as "geomancy") is an ancient Chinese art used to promote such things as health, happiness and prosperity. The words literally mean 'wind' and 'water'. Feng Shui, also called the Chinese Art of Placement, is a technique that is thousands of years old for bringing balance to one's home, business and the land that surrounds them. It looks at many areas of one's life (health, wealth, family, relationships, career, friends, fame, children, and knowledge) to determine blockages within the home or business, that might cause some type of problem, and then at the different types of "cures" that can be used to alleviate the problem. The methods for analyzing a space and the "cures" to correct the problems can vary from esoteric modalities used for centuries to technological solutions of our current timeline. Both must blend in harmony to created balance in one's life.
A Feng Shui house is a house where any change that you make and any cure you introduce into your home or home design is a conscious and deliberate (and well thought out) action that you have taken specifically with the intent of improving your life. It is important to know that Feng Shui in the home works only when the practitioner puts full mindfulness into each task along the way. A careful Feng Shui Study may help you with the Feng Shui home design.
Feng Shui Schools
- Ti Li (Form School)
Popular Xingshi Pai "forms" methods:
Luan Dou Pai, (environmental analysis without using a compass)
Xing Xiang Pai, (Imaging forms)
- Liiqi Pai (Compass School)
Popular Liiqi Pai "Compass" methods:
1. San Yuan Method
* Dragon Gate Eight Formation (lóng mén bā fǎ)
* Xuan Kong, (time and space methods)
* Xuan Kong Fei Xing (Flying Stars methods of time and directions)
* Xuan Kong Da Gua ("Secret Decree" or 64 gua relationships)
2. San He Method (environmental analysis using a compass)
* Accessing Dragon Methods
* Ba Zhai, 八宅 (Eight Mansions)
* Water Methods (consulting Luohe River map)
* Local Embrace
* Four Pillars of Destiny (a form of hemerology)
* Major & Minor Wandering Stars (Constellations)
* Five phases (relationship of the five phases or wuxing)
* BTB Black (Hat) Tantric Buddhist Sect (Westernised or Modern methods not based on Classical teachings)
- Ti Li (Form School)
Private custom-made Fengshui Course prices:
RMB 8400 for 1-3 persons / 4 sessions / 2 hours per session
RMB 9200 for 4-5 persons
RMB 1800/ person if there are over 6 participants
The price includes：
an English-speaking expert or an expert assisted with a Chinese-English interpreter, venue and all materials.
In total there will be 16 hours of class. You may schedule them as it fits your schedule according to the availability of the teachers.
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s masters, artists, and teachers are all experts in their field and unique in their circles. Their schedules are tight, so they may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the artists/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time．
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.
- The class/workshop will be conducted in English/with English interpretation at the China Culture Center unless a different location is requested.
- There will be an extra charge for offsite venues, because extra time will be needed to transport the materials and prepare the venue for most classes/workshops (except taichi or talks).
- The CCC’s center can accommodate maximum 10-20 people for a class/workshop.
- Special venues can be arranged for corporate clients.