About the Chinese Name
The structure of Chinese name
The types of Chinese name
How to make a Chinese name
Make a Chinese name by master based on English name
You can bring your own Chinese name
Make a Chinese name based on pronunciation
Make a Chinese name based on the meaning of English name
Make a Chinese name based on both the meaning and pronunciation of English name
learn to write Chinese signature
to write signature in Cao style (a kind of script written in fast way)
learn to write in the right rhythm
Venue: China Culture Center, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
Private custom-made class prices:
RMB1,500 for a minimum of 5 adult guests (or the financial equivalent thereof) and are 2 hours long.
RMB2,000 for 6-8 people.
RMB250/ person for a group of 9 people and more
The price includes a folk artist, an interpreter and venue.
The workshop can be scheduled at any time that it fits your schedule according to the availability of the teachers.
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s masters, artists, and teachers are all experts in their field and unique in their circles. Their schedules are tight, so they may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the artists/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time.
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted. Click here for Payment methods
- The class/workshop will be conducted in English/with English interpretation at the China Culture Center unless a different location is requested.
- The CCC’s center can accommodate maximum 10-20 people for a class/workshop.
- Special venues of different size and ambiance can be arranged for corporate clients.with extra charges.
- Review of Contemporary Chinese Art and Artists
- Contemporary Chinese Art Lecture Series
- Chinese Figure Painting Class
- Talk/Hands-on: Spring Festival & Spring Couplets
- Talk: contemporary female artists in China
- Talk: How to Appreciate Chinese Calligraphy
- Lecture: Antique Chinese Ceramics
- Calligraphy & Qigong Class