"Through the documentary, we will not only get a glimpse of what the Tang Dynasty was like and how prosperous, peaceful and harmonious China was at that time, but we will also see that a magnificent imperial palace once exclusively enjoyed by emperors has now been turned into a public park." Jin Tiemu said he hoped that the movie could help the world to "know the true legend of Tang and find the ultimate spirit of Tang embedded within."
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
- Documentary screening: "Found in China"
- Documentary Screening: The Hammer and Sickle Are Sleeping
- Screening: "The Lost Brother"
- Screening: Classic Chinese Animated Films
- Screening: "Cherries Grows on The Pomegranate Tree"
- Screening: "Mao's Last Dancer"
- Screening: "Hollywood Chinese"
- Screening: "Young And Clueless" (qing chun qi)