Fang acquired doctorate degree in Art History and post-doctorate degree in Sociology and Antropology in Peking University. She has been pursuing Art Anthropology for many years and published many books on different ethnic minorities and villages around China.
The lecture will be conducted in Chinese with English interpretation.
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- Lecture: Trees & Plants of South China
- Talk: The Less Known Pumi People
- Talk: Yi Women in Liangshan, Sichuan
- Talk: Matriarchal Mosuo Minority at Lugu Lake
- Talk: What to see along Qingzang Railway to Tibet
- Talk: Qinghai-Tibetan Railway Construction
- Talk: The Great Walk of the Great Wall
- Talk: Horse-back Ethnics by Famous Mongolian Photographer