Mr. Luo Deyin is professor from Qinghua University Architecture College, and author of many vernacular architecture related books. He will show a variety of China's unique rural architecture pictures, from unique houses, ancestral shrines with attached schools and theatres, to temples dedicated to all different spirits and gods, and explain what custom and belief made the architecture.
The lecture will be in Chinese with English interpretation.
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- Lecture: All About Courtyard House - Siheyuan
- Talk: Beijing on the Move
- Talk: Evolution & Destruction of Old Beijing
- History of Chinese Architecture Lecture Series
- Talk: "Transformation Beijing" – From an Imperial Past to Symbols of Modern China
- Talk: Principles of Forbidden City
- Lecture: Old Beijing City Planning & Fengshui
- Talk: Chinese Rural Architecture by Lou Qingxi