Pu is a member of the specialist committee of China National Intangetable Heritage Protection Committee, and author of "China Folk Arts History"
The talk will be in Chinese with English interpretation.
CCC’s mission is to promote a deeper understanding and appreciation of Chinese culture by offering a wide variety of cultural activities and events to our members. Fees to certain programs such as this are provided on a non-profit basis and are meant to only cover actual costs of that specific program. You can help us by registering in advance of the program so that we can minimize the cost of these programs. Your contribution helps us to continue offering such programs in the future.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- One Time Overview Instruction of Calligraphy
- One Time Overview Instruction of Chinese Painting
- Classical Chinese Flower Arrangement & art
- Review of Contemporary Chinese Art and Artists
- Talk: Chinese calligraphy As Highest Art Form
- Contemporary Chinese Art Lecture Series
- Talk: The difference between Chinese and western Art
- Figure Painting Class