Mr. Han Pu is a researcher for old Beijing history, and has been working at the Captial Library on archives of old Beijing for 25 years, and published several books on Beijing history and culture.
The talk will be in Chinese with English interpretation.
Venue: China Culture Center, No.29, Liangmaqiao Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
- Lecture: All About Courtyard House - Siheyuan
- Talk: Beijing on the Move
- History of Chinese Architecture Lecture Series
- Talk: "Transformation Beijing" – From an Imperial Past to Symbols of Modern China
- Talk: Principles of Forbidden City
- Lecture: Old Beijing City Planning & Fengshui
- Talk: Chinese Rural Architecture by Lou Qingxi
- Talk: China's Old Architecture and Relic Protection