Join us for an evening of insight into the Buddha. Our Buddhist layman will take us inside the life of the Buddha and how that life shaped his understanding of life and the universe. And how we Buddha's thoughts could help modern people to release stress in life and free ourselves from afflictions in the moments of now.
The talk will be in English.
Venue: China Culture Center, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- Talk: Wisdom of Chuangzi and His Taoism
- Traditional Chinese Classics and Culture Course
- Talk: Understanding Buddhism & Social Healing
- Lecture: Three religions of Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism
- Talk: The Art of War by Sun-Zi
- Talk: The Zen Path & Three Ways of Meditation
- Talk: All about Laozi and Philosophical Taoism
- Talk: Neo-Taoism or Mysterious Study