This is one of a series of small workshops and seminars on various issues and problems of cross-cultural understanding (and misunderstanding) as experienced by foreigners in
Beijing. Each scheduled session will be devoted to a particular topic; after a brief initial presentation by our facilitators, participants will be encouraged to share and reflect on their own relevant questions and experiences.
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
Please RSVP so we could know the size of the group before hand.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
- Talk: Three weddings and a divorce
- Talk: Chinese foot-binding
- Talk: The Truth about Eunuchs
- Talk: Cultural Differences East and West
- Talk: Getting work done in China's "relationship environment"
- Cross-cultural Discussion: Educating our Children
- Discussion: Comparison of East & West
- Cross-Culture Discussion: Workplace in China Today