This is one of a series of small workshops and seminars on various issues and problems of cross-cultural understanding (and misunderstanding) as experienced by foreigners in
Beijing. Each scheduled session will be devoted to a particular topic; after a brief initial presentation by our facilitators, participants will be encouraged to share and reflect on their own relevant questions and experiences.
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
Please RSVP so we could know the size of the group before hand.
- Talk: Three weddings and a divorce
- Talk: Chinese foot-binding
- Talk: The Truth about Eunuchs
- Talk: Cultural Differences East and West
- Talk: Getting work done in China's "relationship environment"
- Cross-cultural Discussion: Educating our Children
- Discussion: Comparison of East & West
- Cross-Culture Discussion: Workplace in China Today