Ms. Emma has worked as a psychologist in the Bay Area for many years. She has worked with senior citizens in residential facilities and is the creator of "Life Stories", a writing group for senior citizens. She has facilitated parenting and menopause support groups.
The first 10 years of her life, Emma lived in Shanghai and Hong Kong. She has come back to China many times since 1982. CCC is pleased to invite her to speak during her short stay in Beijing.
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China
- Talk: Three weddings and a divorce
- Talk: Chinese foot-binding
- Talk: The Truth about Eunuchs
- Talk: Cultural Differences East and West
- Talk: Getting work done in China's "relationship environment"
- Cross-cultural Discussion: Educating our Children
- Cross-Culture Discussions: Making Chinese friends
- Cross-Culture Discussion: Workplace in China Today