Ms. Emma has worked as a psychologist in the Bay Area for many years. She has worked with senior citizens in residential facilities and is the creator of "Life Stories", a writing group for senior citizens. She has facilitated parenting and menopause support groups.
The first 10 years of her life, Emma lived in Shanghai and Hong Kong. She has come back to China many times since 1982. CCC is pleased to invite her to speak during her short stay in Beijing.
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- Talk: Three weddings and a divorce
- Talk: Chinese foot-binding
- Talk: The Truth about Eunuchs
- Talk: Cultural Differences East and West
- Talk: Getting work done in China's "relationship environment"
- Cross-cultural Discussion: Educating our Children
- Cross-Culture Discussions: Making Chinese friends
- Cross-Culture Discussion: Workplace in China Today