Mr. Wang Xiaopan, famous Taiwan scholar on Chinese Culture and Zen, will discuss what is real Chinese Culture and thoughts through Mao and Maoism. A native Taiwanese who went to teach in the US since 1970's, Wang has published many books on Mao, Zen, and modern management. Wang will analyze Mao' s character, and probe into Chinese thoughts, Zen and modern management.
Venue: China Culture Center, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- Talk: Three weddings and a divorce
- Talk: Chinese foot-binding
- Talk: The Truth about Eunuchs
- Talk: Cultural Differences East and West
- Talk: Getting work done in China's "relationship environment"
- Cross-cultural Discussion: Educating our Children
- Discussion: Comparison of East & West
- Cross-Culture Discussions: Making Chinese friends