Every course is composed of 8 sessions, and is usually scheduled twice or three times a week, 2 hours per session. But it can be tailor-made to fit into your schedule.
Venue: China Culture Center, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
CCC's mission is to promote a deeper understanding and appreciation of Chinese culture by offering a wide variety of cultural activities and events to our members. Fees to certain programs such as this are provided on a non-profit basis and are meant to only cover actual costs of that specific program. You can help us by registering in advance of the program so that we can minimize the cost of these programs. Your contribution helps us to continue offering such programs in the future.
>> Small group class (maximum number is 8 people)
>> Plenty of time for personal instruction and practice on massage table, English narration or interpretation.
>> Private course is available for short-stay visitors. The course can be completed in a few consecutive days.
About the content and the Teacher
8-session Tuina Body massage course teaches basic manipulation techniques on relaxing the muscle and vein, and pressing corresponding acupoints; and treatments on common diseases.
The class falls into the following 8 sessions
Manipulation: Points on the head & face
Treatment: Insomnia; Hypertension; Headache; vacuumed cup; moxibustion;
Points on the neck & shoulder and upper limbs
Manipulations: Points on the lumbodorsal area (back & waist)
Treatment: Cervical Spondylopathy; syndromes of Lumber Vertebrae
Manipulations: Points on the chest and abdomen
Treatment: Gastric pain or ulcer; Adiposity
Manipulations: Points on the hip,lower limb, foot
Treatment: Scapulohumeral Periarthritis; Knee joint syndrome
About the teacher
- 5 years as professional and licensed massage therapist in a local traditional massage hospital
- PhD degree in Tuina massage, apprenticed to Sun Shuchun, one of the most famous doctors in China Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and health consultant for many top Chinese governmental leaders.
CCC does not presently offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
Private custom-made 8-session course Prices
For basic Tuina massage theory and manipulation skills
RMB 15,000 for1-4 participants ( 8 sessions, 2 hours per session)
This class requires a minimum of 4 adult guests (or the financial equivalent thereof) .
The price includes Tuina practitioner expert, interpreter, massage tables, venue and all materials.
in total there will be 16 hours of class, and you may schedule them as it fits your schedule according to the availability of the teachers.
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s masters, artists, and teachers are all experts in their field and unique in their circles. Their schedules are tight, so they may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the artists/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time.
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.
- The class/workshop will be conducted in English/with English interpretation at the China Culture Center unless a different location is requested.
- There will be an extra charge for offsite venues, because extra time will be needed to transport the materials and prepare the venue for most classes/workshops (except taichi or talks).
- The CCC’s center can accommodate maximum 10-20 people for a class/workshop.
- Special venues of different size and ambiance can be arranged for corporate clients.with extra charges.