Eastern and Western education systems are vastly different. How do the Chinese students feel about their education, their teachers, their subjects, how they learn? What do they know about Western education-is it different from the Chinese system-how? What is the primary value that parents want their children to gain from their education? Participate in a discussion forum with several Chinese families who will share their own personal experiences.
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- Book Talk By Lijia Zhang: "Lotus" & China's underground sex industry
- Debate: East and West Family Education
- Talk: China's Rural-Urban Migrant Workers
- Talk: Medical System in China
- Lecture: Chinese Population
- Talk: China's Current Examination System
- Talk: Gays & Lesbians in Beijing
- Obscura - Photography Talk by Mark Leong