Eastern and Western education systems are vastly different. How do the Chinese students feel about their education, their teachers, their subjects, how they learn? What do they know about Western education-is it different from the Chinese system-how? What is the primary value that parents want their children to gain from their education? Participate in a discussion forum with several Chinese families who will share their own personal experiences.
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
- Book Talk By Lijia Zhang: "Lotus" & China's underground sex industry
- Debate: East and West Family Education
- Talk: China's Rural-Urban Migrant Workers
- Talk: Medical System in China
- Lecture: Chinese Population
- Talk: China's Current Examination System
- Talk: Gays & Lesbians in Beijing
- Obscura - Photography Talk by Mark Leong