After understanding the foundational system behind this form of art, compare its technique and style with that of western art¡ªjust how different are they? Next, examine calligraphy through the artist¡¯s eyes. What does it take to become a calligrapher¡ªmentally and physically? Your knowledge of the essential tenets of calligraphy will be complete as the teacher explains the fascinating process of creating a piece of calligraphy work and the complex skills that it requires from the artist.
The power point presentation will be done in English. You will have chance to see the master to write and try your own hands using the brushes.
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- Review of Contemporary Chinese Art and Artists
- Contemporary Chinese Art Lecture Series
- Chinese Figure Painting Class
- Write your own Chinese signature in calligraphy
- Talk/Hands-on: Spring Festival & Spring Couplets
- Talk: contemporary female artists in China
- Lecture: Antique Chinese Ceramics
- Calligraphy & Qigong Class