>> Our Tai Chi course focuses on wellness or health cultivation (yangsheng in Chinese), flow of chi (energy) & meditative exercise for the body, aiming to foster a calm & tranquil mind and some chronical discomfort.
>> Our Tai Chi master speaks excellent English and has rich experience in teaching Westerners.
>> Students have plenty of time to practice step by step and receive one-on-one instruction.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
Private custom-made class prices:
RMB1600 for a minimum of 5 adult guests (or the financial equivalent thereof) and are 2 hours long.
RMB2000 for 6-10 people.
RMB200/ person for a group of 11 people and above.
The workshop can be scheduled at any time that it fits your schedule according to the availability of the teachers.
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s masters, artists, and teachers are all experts in their field and unique in their circles. Their schedules are tight, so they may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the artists/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time.
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.
- The class/workshop will be conducted in English/with English interpretation at the China Culture Center unless a different location is requested.
- The CCC’s center can accommodate maximum 10-20 people for a class/workshop.
- Special venues of different size and ambiance can be arranged for corporate clients.with extra charges.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Wellness Camp
- Chinese Sword Play In a Park
- Taoist Retreat For Yangsheng (wellness or health cultivation)
- Five Animal Qigong (Wuqinxi)
- Daoyin Qigong: Baduanjin & Yijinjing
- Workshop for the therapeutic Theory of Qigong guided Imagery by Guqin Music
- Internal Martial Arts Xingyi & Baguazhang