Join our carefully designed 8 courses of si shu for westerners and grasp traditional culture in one month !
And experience the master-apprentice relations in a small group of 6-8 people in traditional ambience and with powerpoint show.
The eight classes will touch on traditional Chinese classics; traditional Chinese poetry and music; Confucianism, Buddhism and Taoism; Zen tea; calligraphy; taichi, etc.
Size of the class: 6-8 people, the class will be conducted in English
Venue: Chinese Culture Club, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
- Talk: Wisdom of Chuangzi and His Taoism
- Talk: Understanding Buddhism & Social Healing
- Lecture: Three religions of Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism
- Talk: The Art of War by Sun-Zi
- Talk: The Zen Path & Three Ways of Meditation
- Talk: All about Laozi and Philosophical Taoism
- Talk: Neo-Taoism or Mysterious Study
- Philosophy Talk: The free sprit of Zhuangzi