by: Lu Wanping
The story of a villager from Manchuria who, after having failed to fraud the insurance company, turns to singing errenzhuan, a popular & humorous Northeast song and dance duet form, to earn money to build a house.
Price: RMB 40
Venue: Chinese Culture Club, Beijing, China.
- Documentary screening: "Found in China"
- Documentary Screening: The Hammer and Sickle Are Sleeping
- Screening: "The Lost Brother"
- Screening: Classic Chinese Animated Films
- Screening: "Cherries Grows on The Pomegranate Tree"
- Screening: "Mao's Last Dancer"
- Screening: "Hollywood Chinese"
- Screening: "Young And Clueless" (qing chun qi)