By Zhang Hongfeng
The documentary recorded the ordinary work and life of coal miners and their families in a coal mine village in Shanxi Province.
The director will show up after screening for discussion.
Festivals and Awards
Best Award by the French Anthropology Museum, France 2002
Champion of Gehua DV Documentary Competition, China 2003
Price: RMB 40
Venue: Chinese Culture Club, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
- Documentary screening: "Found in China"
- Documentary Screening: The Hammer and Sickle Are Sleeping
- Screening: "The Lost Brother"
- Screening: Classic Chinese Animated Films
- Screening: "Cherries Grows on The Pomegranate Tree"
- Screening: "Mao's Last Dancer"
- Screening: "Hollywood Chinese"
- Screening: "Young And Clueless" (qing chun qi)