Two documentaries will be shown
1. Snow Falls Down on Yili
It is the story of families and lives of Uigur minority in Yili, a beautiful town in Northeast Xinjiang province.
Award-winning documentary with director Feng Lei showing up for discussion.
2. Roam around Tibet
It depicts a lama traveling around Tibet, his journey and happenings.
Price: RMB 40
Venue: Chinese Culture Club, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
- Documentary screening: "Found in China"
- Documentary Screening: The Hammer and Sickle Are Sleeping
- Screening: "The Lost Brother"
- Screening: Classic Chinese Animated Films
- Screening: "Cherries Grows on The Pomegranate Tree"
- Screening: "Mao's Last Dancer"
- Screening: "Hollywood Chinese"
- Screening: "Young And Clueless" (qing chun qi)