Location: Dali, Yunnan
by: Wei Xing
In the heart of the Hengdan Mountains in Yunnan province lies a unique village called "A Student Village". This film tells the little known story of the students, teachers and parents of "A Student Village".
Wei Xing will be on hand to lead a discussion after the showing.
Price: RMB 40
Venue: Chinese Culture Club, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
- Documentary screening: "Found in China"
- Documentary Screening: The Hammer and Sickle Are Sleeping
- Screening: "The Lost Brother"
- Screening: Classic Chinese Animated Films
- Screening: "Cherries Grows on The Pomegranate Tree"
- Screening: "Mao's Last Dancer"
- Screening: "Hollywood Chinese"
- Screening: "Young And Clueless" (qing chun qi)