Make sense of what you have observed! Come join the talk and discussion to learn some of the broader picture of cultural differences between East and West!
Elyn MacInnis. M.Div. Harvard University, teacher and trainer, has had 21 years of experience in China. She has taught Cultural Differences for various Chinese English programs on CCTV since 1996.
Venue: China Culture Center, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
- Talk: Three weddings and a divorce
- Talk: Chinese foot-binding
- Talk: The Truth about Eunuchs
- Talk: Getting work done in China's "relationship environment"
- Cross-cultural Discussion: Educating our Children
- Discussion: Comparison of East & West
- Cross-Culture Discussions: Making Chinese friends
- Cross-Culture Discussion: Workplace in China Today