Make sense of what you have observed! Come join the talk and discussion to learn some of the broader picture of cultural differences between East and West!
Elyn MacInnis. M.Div. Harvard University, teacher and trainer, has had 21 years of experience in China. She has taught Cultural Differences for various Chinese English programs on CCTV since 1996.
Venue: China Culture Center, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- Talk: Three weddings and a divorce
- Talk: Chinese foot-binding
- Talk: The Truth about Eunuchs
- Talk: Getting work done in China's "relationship environment"
- Cross-cultural Discussion: Educating our Children
- Discussion: Comparison of East & West
- Cross-Culture Discussions: Making Chinese friends
- Cross-Culture Discussion: Workplace in China Today