- The emergence of private enterprises in China and the barrier to development
- The adventages and disadventages of dirigism
- The reason for China's economy miracle
- The problem of current China's economy policy: rule-oriented vs result-oriented
- Prospect of China economy
The speaker Feng Xingyuan is a researcher and professor of Rural Development Research Institute of China Academy of Social Science. He is also an editor for various economic journals in China.
The talk will be conducted in Chinese with English interpretation.
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
- Book Talk By Lijia Zhang: "Lotus" & China's underground sex industry
- Debate: East and West Family Education
- Cross-culture Discussion: Chinese Education
- Talk: China's Rural-Urban Migrant Workers
- Talk: Medical System in China
- Lecture: Chinese Population
- Talk: China's Current Examination System
- Talk: Gays & Lesbians in Beijing