Ms. Wang, president of the China Flower and Flower Arrangement Association and professor of floral art and gardening for doctoral students, will share her knowledge of history, styles and symbolism from her varied books on classical Chinese floral art.
She will also show some modern creations with traditional touches and then in later months will teach us classes on making our own Chinese flower arrangements.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- One Time Overview Instruction of Calligraphy
- One Time Overview Instruction of Chinese Painting
- Review of Contemporary Chinese Art and Artists
- Talk: Chinese calligraphy As Highest Art Form
- Contemporary Chinese Art Lecture Series
- Talk: The difference between Chinese and western Art
- Figure Painting Class
- Write your own Chinese signature in calligraphy