The two decades are divided into two periods, as introduced by his books Knocking at the Door Alone and Post-Motherism/Step-Motherism.
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- One Time Overview Instruction of Calligraphy
- One Time Overview Instruction of Chinese Painting
- Classical Chinese Flower Arrangement & art
- Review of Contemporary Chinese Art and Artists
- Talk: Chinese calligraphy As Highest Art Form
- Contemporary Chinese Art Lecture Series
- Talk: The difference between Chinese and western Art
- Figure Painting Class