A Tibetan Chest
Based on 3 years of study of furniture in Tibet and in private collections, Chris Buckley publishes a book at the end of September 2005, the first comprehensive study of Tibetan Furniture
Buckley will talk to CCC members and friends particularly about what to look for when collecting Tibetan furniture, some background on its history and uses and on the origins and meanings of the painted designs.
He will show pictures of Tibetan furniture, both from collections and pieces photographed in Tibet, and he will also show some actual examples of old furniture.
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- One Time Overview Instruction of Calligraphy
- One Time Overview Instruction of Chinese Painting
- Classical Chinese Flower Arrangement & art
- Review of Contemporary Chinese Art and Artists
- Talk: Chinese calligraphy As Highest Art Form
- Contemporary Chinese Art Lecture Series
- Talk: The difference between Chinese and western Art
- Figure Painting Class