All Chinese scholars generally agree on that China and Chinese thoughts have been shaped by the three religions of Taoism (Daoism), Confucianism and Buddhism (although Confucianism is argued not being a religion but one thought).
Paul Wang will give a lecture on the three religions, their histories, beliefs and influences on Chinese culture and ideology.
The lecture will be conducted in English, with powerpoint show.
Venue: China Culture Center, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- Talk: Wisdom of Chuangzi and His Taoism
- Traditional Chinese Classics and Culture Course
- Talk: Understanding Buddhism & Social Healing
- Talk: The Art of War by Sun-Zi
- Talk: The Zen Path & Three Ways of Meditation
- Talk: All about Laozi and Philosophical Taoism
- Talk: Neo-Taoism or Mysterious Study
- Philosophy Talk: The free sprit of Zhuangzi