Francoise Grenot-Wang, a French national who learnt Chinese at University in Paris, went to China 15 years ago. Fascinated by the colors and the beauty of the costumes, and charm, kindness and generosity of these people, Francoise settles in the small town of Danian, Guangxi, where she sets up sponsoring programs "Colors of China" targeting little girls of Miao, Yao and Dong minorities thus helping them to go to school.
Each minority had its own rituals and ways of living, and their culture is only transmitted orally. By listening to the older people' s tales, she kept a record of these cultures, which she then penned down in her book "Chine du Sud: la Mosaïque des Minorities" (South China: A Mosaic of Minorities)
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- Lecture: Trees & Plants of South China
- Talk: The Less Known Pumi People
- Talk: Yi Women in Liangshan, Sichuan
- Talk: Matriarchal Mosuo Minority at Lugu Lake
- Talk: What to see along Qingzang Railway to Tibet
- Talk: Qinghai-Tibetan Railway Construction
- Talk: The Great Walk of the Great Wall
- Talk: Miao People's current living Environment and Custom