Liu Tieliang, professor and president of China Folk Artist Association, will explain the dynamic ritual, custom, and belief through his study on temples fairs around China.
The presentation is conducted in Chinese with English interpretation.
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- Talk: Three weddings and a divorce
- Talk: Chinese foot-binding
- Talk: The Truth about Eunuchs
- Talk: Cultural Differences East and West
- Talk: Getting work done in China's "relationship environment"
- Cross-cultural Discussion: Educating our Children
- Discussion: Comparison of East & West
- Cross-Culture Discussions: Making Chinese friends