Mr. Zhou, over 70s, is almost deaf and can barely see anything, will speak in English for some part of the talk and a Taiwanese lady (admirerer of Zhou) will just fly to Beijing to serve as the interpreter for Zhou.
Price: free of charge
Venue: Cha Jia Fu Teahouse, Houhai, Beijing, China. (It is a very delicate Chinese teahouse set in the beatiful houhai area near Prince Gong's Residence--an ideal venue for the novel talk).
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
- Book Talk By Lijia Zhang: "Lotus" & China's underground sex industry
- Another Talk by Zhou Ruchang on Dream of the Red Chamber
- Talk: China's Four Most Famous Folklores
- Talk: Contemporary Chinese Poetry
- Talk: The Significance of China's Erotic Literature
- Talk: Dreams of the Red Chamber
- Seminar: Demystify Wu Xia, Martial Literature
- Poems from the Tang and Song