Taking 10 years to produce, this documentary is part of the first in-depth ecological study of the snub-nosed monkey, and reveals the conflict between human lifestyles and the natural world.
Venue: China Culture Center, Chaoyang District, Beijng, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
- Documentary screening: "Found in China"
- Documentary Screening: The Hammer and Sickle Are Sleeping
- Screening: "The Lost Brother"
- Screening: Classic Chinese Animated Films
- Screening: "Cherries Grows on The Pomegranate Tree"
- Screening: "Mao's Last Dancer"
- Screening: "Hollywood Chinese"
- Screening: "Young And Clueless" (qing chun qi)