He will show various houses of worship, designs of residential buildings, and the natural environment in which the village lies. Besides showing the physical structures, you will also learn about the people of the village, their livelihood, the local customs and how the environment affects the villagers.One of these locations, in Anhui Province, is an UNESCO listed World Heritage Site and is the only village on the UNESCO's Heritage Site list.
Venue: China Culture Center, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
- Lecture: All About Courtyard House - Siheyuan
- Talk: Beijing on the Move
- Talk: Evolution & Destruction of Old Beijing
- History of Chinese Architecture Lecture Series
- Talk: "Transformation Beijing" – From an Imperial Past to Symbols of Modern China
- Talk: Principles of Forbidden City
- Lecture: Old Beijing City Planning & Fengshui
- Talk: China's Old Architecture and Relic Protection