Sha Lianxiang, professor and chief of the People's University Psychology Center, will talk about the characteristics of Chinese people, from history to the changes since the 1980s. She will begin with the impact SARS has had on the Chinese personality.
Ms. Sha specializes in studying psychology and Chinese culture, hosts a Psychology Center of the university, and has published related books in Hong Kong and Japan.
Venue: China Culture Center, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
- Talk: Three weddings and a divorce
- Talk: Chinese foot-binding
- Talk: The Truth about Eunuchs
- Talk: Cultural Differences East and West
- Talk: Getting work done in China's "relationship environment"
- Cross-cultural Discussion: Educating our Children
- Discussion: Comparison of East & West
- Cross-Culture Discussions: Making Chinese friends