You will learn through the journey the people and their life, landscape, planting fields, temples and heritages and environmental protection, etc. Diego will be showing a number of his prints, which will be available for purchase.
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
Jiayuguan Pass at sunrise
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private class or workshop and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private activities or events for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- Lecture: Trees & Plants of South China
- Talk: The Less Known Pumi People
- Talk: Yi Women in Liangshan, Sichuan
- Talk: Matriarchal Mosuo Minority at Lugu Lake
- Talk: What to see along Qingzang Railway to Tibet
- Talk: Qinghai-Tibetan Railway Construction
- Talk: Miao People's current living Environment and Custom
- Talk: Horse-back Ethnics by Famous Mongolian Photographer