You will learn through the journey the people and their life, landscape, planting fields, temples and heritages and environmental protection, etc. Diego will be showing a number of his prints, which will be available for purchase.
Venue: China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
Jiayuguan Pass at sunrise
- Lecture: Trees & Plants of South China
- Talk: The Less Known Pumi People
- Talk: Yi Women in Liangshan, Sichuan
- Talk: Matriarchal Mosuo Minority at Lugu Lake
- Talk: What to see along Qingzang Railway to Tibet
- Talk: Qinghai-Tibetan Railway Construction
- Talk: Miao People's current living Environment and Custom
- Talk: Horse-back Ethnics by Famous Mongolian Photographer