Researcher from China Academy of Science, Li Bo-Sheng has long been devoted to the study of ecology on the Tibetan Plateau, and is one of the three people who proved that the Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon is the world' s biggest. His areas of study cover botanic ecology, the management of natural reserves and eco-tourism.
Since the start of the construction of the Qinghai-Tibet railway, he conducted 4 years of extensive research on its ecological impact, the building of wildlife crossing tunnels and the restoration of vegetation after earth excavation, and he called for the preservation of the ecological environment on the Qiaohai-Tibetan Plateau through major media.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this class. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
- Lecture: Trees & Plants of South China
- Talk: The Less Known Pumi People
- Talk: Yi Women in Liangshan, Sichuan
- Talk: Matriarchal Mosuo Minority at Lugu Lake
- Talk: What to see along Qingzang Railway to Tibet
- Talk: The Great Walk of the Great Wall
- Talk: Miao People's current living Environment and Custom
- Talk: Horse-back Ethnics by Famous Mongolian Photographer