* The eight outlying monasteries outside the walled resort are built in the mountains and they absorb the style, arts and culture of many other cultural groups, especially the Tibetans.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this tour. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
2-day bespoke tour prices
10% discount for children under 12
Single supplement RM500 for 1 night
Private English-speaking guide(s) (selected by CCC)
Round trip (Beijing-Chengde-Beijing) transportation and city tour in Chengde by quality, air-conditioned vehicle.
All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax. (Five-star hotels or equivelant boutique hotels)
All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary
All meals as noted in the itinerary
What's Not Included:
Meals apart from those included in the itinerary
Expenses of a personal nature
Excursions and activities not included in the itinerary
Discretionary gratuities for guides and drivers
Chinese tourist visa, which is required for most foreign passport holders
Travel, health and trip cancellation insurance
We offer our itineraries as suggestions only; all of our tours can be tailored to your individual interests.The above prices may change based on any specific requirements you may have. The extended trip is available upon request.
Prepayment is necessory so we can book your flights/train tickets/car transportation and guides.
Click here for details Payment method
- Daytrip to the Eastern Qing Tombs in Hebei
- Qiaozi Contemporary Artist Village Tour
- Tianjin Concessions & Colonial Architecture Tour
- Eunuch Tombs, Mural and Temple Tour
- Day-trip: The Western Qing Tombs
- Overnight Tour to Tianjin (Concessions & Local Culture)
- Overnight Stay in prestine courtyard within Qingshanguan Great Wall Fort
- Day-trip: Vineyard & Wine-tasting in Huailai