Before the hike, we' ll visit a village to meet some local residents. Originally a garrison fort for guarding the Wall where soldiers lived, the village has changed over time in some ways. But many of the customs of the past – like transport by donkeys and cooking over wood fires – prevail.
After hiking the Great Wall, we' ll stop by another village to have a late lunch in a resident’s home on their Chinese-style brick bed, typical in rural China (about at 2pm, so please bring some snacks).
* Distance: 7km; * Peak: approx. 260m '; * Location: Huairou County, Beijing
* Hiking time: 3 hours (includes walking up the hill and time on top of the Great Wall; 1/3 of uphill is above 40 degree; half of downhill path is above 60 degree)
* Driving time: 1.5 hours each way
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this tour. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private tour and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private tours or activities for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
Private Custom-made Tour Prices
RMB 3,500 for 1-2 people
RMB 4,000 for 3-5 people
RMB 4,500 for 6-8 people
RMB 500/ person for a group of 9 people and more
0-4 years old for free
5-7 years old have 50% off
8-11 years old have 20% off
CCC services include:
* CCC's own experienced English speaking guide and a local guide.
* Transfers in customary air conditioned coaches
* Meals mentioned in the above description
* soft drinks and snack
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s guide or expert may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the guides/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time. Click here for details Payment method
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.
- Expert-guided Daytrip to the Eastern Qing Tombs in Hebei
- Tianjin Concessions & Colonial Architecture Tour
- Expert-guide Daytrip: The Western Qing Tombs
- Overnight Tour to Tianjin (Concessions & Local Culture)
- Overnight Stay in prestine courtyard within Qingshanguan Great Wall Fort
- Day Trip or Overnight Excursions to Ming Village (Cuandixia)
- Daytrip: Great Wall Mutianyu and Ming Tombs
- Expert-guided Trip: Fengshui Reflected in the Ming Tombs