Before the hike, we' ll visit a village to meet some local residents. Originally a garrison fort for guarding the Wall where soldiers lived, the village has changed over time in some ways. But many of the customs of the past – like transport by donkeys and cooking over wood fires – prevail.
After hiking the Great Wall, we' ll stop by another village to have a late lunch in a resident’s home on their Chinese-style brick bed, typical in rural China (about at 2pm, so please bring some snacks).
* Distance: 7km; * Peak: approx. 260m '; * Location: Huairou County, Beijing
* Hiking time: 3 hours (includes walking up the hill and time on top of the Great Wall; 1/3 of uphill is above 40 degree; half of downhill path is above 60 degree)
* Driving time: 1.5 hours each way
Private Custom-made Tour Prices
RMB 3,500 for 1-2 people
RMB 4,000 for 3-5 people
RMB 4,500 for 6-8 people
RMB 500/ person for a group of 9 people and more
0-4 years old for free
5-7 years old have 50% off
8-11 years old have 20% off
CCC services include:
* CCC's own experienced English speaking guide and a local guide.
* Transfers in customary air conditioned coaches
* Meals mentioned in the above description
* soft drinks and snack
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s guide or expert may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the guides/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time. Click here for details Payment method
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.