CCC arranges this tour through its connections, making appointments with some prestigious artists (including painters, sculptors, photographers and artists dedicated to the genre of performance) and visit their homes/studios (not public galleries), learn their lives and artistic aspirations, and have a chat. (CCC guide helps interpret).
After the tour, you are welcome to stay longer in the village and drink coffee in a nice coffee shop or eat in the restaurant (there are some good Chinese and western restaurants) and arrange your own transportation back to the city.
Feijiacun Village will be 40 minutes' drive from CCC. Meet at the China Culture Center to board the coach. The coach will return to CCC after the tour.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this tour. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private tour and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private tours or activities for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
Bespoke tour Prices:
RMB 1,400 for 1-3 people
RMB 450/ person for 4-6 people
RMB 400/ person for 7-9 people
RMB 360/ person for 10 people and above
0-4 years old for free
5-7 years old have 50% off
8-11 years old have 20% off
CCC services include:
* CCC's own experienced English speaking expert/ guide.
* Admission fee for all sights in the program.
* Hotel/ home pick-up & drop-off service, quailty, air-conditioned vehicle.
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s guide or expert may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the guides/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time. Click here for details Payment method
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.
- Madame Soong's Residence and Soong Sisters
- Chinese Tea Tour to Maliandao Market
- Spiritual Journeys (Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism)
- Learning Tibetan Buddhism in Beijing's Lama Temple
- Expert-guided Tour: Demystify Chinese Buddhist Temples
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Museum Tour
- Chinese Hospital and Pharmacy Visit
- Beijing Enamel Art (Cloisonné) Factory Visit