We start the morning with tasting high grades of fresh and light tea - white peony (white tea) and dragon well (green tea), then try the oolong tea Tie Guan Yin. Tea origins, processing knowledge will be explained as well as kungfu tea ceremony and its complicated tea sets.
Then visit another store to learn darker and earthier Pu’er and black tea. In the end, free time to shop around for tea, tea sets and gifts before boarding CCC coach back to Chaoyang District and CCC.
Note: If you wish to gain a more in depth knowledge, we recommend you our monthly "Seasonal Tea Tasting"event at CCC, which would give you an opportunity to learn about various tea introduced in the Maliandao Tea tour in more detail.
Besopke Half-day (4 hours) Tour Prices
RMB 1,200 for 1-2 people
RMB 420 each for 3-5 people
RMB 350 each for 6 -8 people
RMB 300/ person for 9 people and more
It might be a bit rushed to taste all categories of tea within 4 hours, so it is better to do 7 hours tour if possible.
Besopke Tour Prices (7 hours including a lunch break)
RMB2200 for 1-2 people
RMB500/ person for 3-5 people
RMB450 for 6-8 people
RMB400/per person for a group of 9 and more.
5-7 years old have 50% off
8-11 years old have 20% off
CCC services include:
* CCC's own experienced English speaking guide
* All major category of tea-tasting mentioned in the program: morning: white, green and oolong tea tasting; afternoon: black tea and two types of Pu'er tea tasting.
You will have a lunch break. (Nice restaurants will be recommonded but not included in the price).
* Hotel/home pick-up & drop-off service with quality, air-conditioned vehicle.
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s guide or expert may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the guides/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time. Click here for details Payment method
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.
- Madame Soong's Residence and Soong Sisters
- Peking University Campus Walk
- Tour: White Cloud Monastery & Taoism
- Tour: Writer Lu Xun's Residence & Museum
- Spiritual Journeys (Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism)
- Traditional Chinese Clothing, Accessories & Ornaments Tour
- Beijing Temple Fair Tour-Chinese New Year
- Learning Tibetan Buddhism in Beijing's Lama Temple