Built in 1306, this building was split between a Confucian Temple (Kong Miao) and the Imperial Academy (Guozijian) where civil servants used to train for the exams that would launch them into court life. The Confucius Temple on the left of the complex is consists of four courtyards and houses 198 stone tablets that bear the names of more than 50,000 scholars who passed the imperial exams in the Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties.
Now more of a museum, things still get busy at the temple when Beijing students prepare to sit the university entrance exams and come here to ask the sage for a bit of help.
CCC will guide you into this century-old peaceful compound and explain all about the architectural symbols and Confucius thought and its influence to China. Meet CCC guide in front of the entrance of the Confucian temple.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this tour. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private tour and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private tours or activities for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
Bespoke tour Prices:
RMB 2,200 for 1-4 people
RMB 500/ person for 5-6 people
RMB 450/ person for 7-9 people
RMB 420/ person for 10 people and above
0-4 years old for free
5-7 years old have 50% off
8-11 years old have 20% off
CCC services include:
* CCC's own experienced English speaking expert/ guide.
* Admission fee for all sights in the program.
CCC services exclude:
* Hotel/ home pick-up & drop-off service, quailty, air-conditioned vehicle.
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s guide or expert may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the guides/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time. Click here for details Payment method
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.
- Madame Soong's Residence and Soong Sisters
- Chinese Tea Tour to Maliandao Market
- Spiritual Journeys (Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism)
- Learning Tibetan Buddhism in Beijing's Lama Temple
- Expert-guided Tour: Demystify Chinese Buddhist Temples
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Museum Tour
- Chinese Hospital and Pharmacy Visit
- Beijing Enamel Art (Cloisonné) Factory Visit