Surrounded by Weiming lake, the campus retains many traditional Chinese-style landscaping including traditional houses, gardens, pagodas as well as many notable historical buildings and structures.
The university also hosts many museums, such as the "Museum of University History" and the "Arthur M. Sackler Museum of Art and Archaeology." Notable items in these museums include funerary objects that were excavated in Beijing and date back thousands of years from the graves of royalties of the Warring States period. There are ritual pottery vessels as well as elaborate pieces of jewelry on display. There are also bones of human remains set up in the traditional burial style of that period.
CCC will take you for a stroll through its grounds, accompanied by in depth introduction to its history, education, examine & employment, and famous figures from the University and nearby Tsinghua University.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this tour. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
Bespoke tour Prices:
RMB 2,200 for 1-4 people
RMB 500/ person for 5-6 people
RMB 450/ person for 7-9 people
RMB 420/ person for 10 people and above
0-4 years old for free
5-7 years old have 50% off
8-11 years old have 20% off
CCC services include:
* CCC's own experienced English speaking expert/ guide.
* Admission fee for all sights in the program.
CCC services exclude:
* Hotel/ home pick-up & drop-off service, quailty, air-conditioned vehicle.
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s guide or expert may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the guides/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time. Click here for details Payment method
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.
- Madame Soong's Residence and Soong Sisters
- Chinese Tea Tour to Maliandao Market
- Tour: White Cloud Monastery & Taoism
- Tour: Writer Lu Xun's Residence & Museum
- Spiritual Journeys (Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism)
- Traditional Chinese Clothing, Accessories & Ornaments Tour
- Beijing Temple Fair Tour-Chinese New Year
- Learning Tibetan Buddhism in Beijing's Lama Temple